Monday, March 22, 2010

So many colors so little time

I am working on a two block linocut that will be printed this week. I carved both blocks, photographed them and am playing around with color options before I go mixing tomorrow. I liked several different ones for different reasons. If you have any opinions, let me know. It'll go through the press on Thursday...
The print is for a portfolio I was invited to join. It's due at end of April, but I need to get it done since I'll be out of town for the whole month. When I get mine, I'll post some of the cool prints. I am really looking forwards to it. Some awesome printmakers are going to be a part of it. If you have a place to exhibit it, let me know and we can put together a show.
Anyways, here are the four that I liked the best:




No comments: